Responsible for outsourcing chemicals for assigned categories and work with cross functional teams on new or alternate chemicals approval process including QA and Regulator qualifications and documentation.
Purchasing of assigned categories of Chemicals and Raw Materials by plant, establish key vendors to fit each plant location and provide support to Material planners, R&D, Plant Operations, Regulatory, Corporate QA, Finance, Innovation/Brand managers and Safety.
Responsible for new ...
* Identifying suitable product development opportunities based on available clinical trial data, relevant patent information, technical feasibility and potentially market viability in the literature.
* Developing intellectual property offerings that combine technical innovation and real-world experience.
* Developing new products by creating and expecting project plans to include interaction with customers, literature searches, laboratory & pilot experimentation, and cooperation ...
1. Development of analytical methods for excipients, API, intermediates and products.
2. Validation of analytical methods, and the successful transfer of methods to Partner/Contract Manufacturer.
3. Testing and release of excipients, API, intermediates and product for clinical supplies manufacture and clinical studies.
4. Conduct of stability testing on API, intermediates and finished product in development.
5. Prioritization of the analytical workload in the group.
6. Implementation of ...
The QC Lab Manager you will manage, plan, coordinate, and direct both internal and external quality control laboratory programs designed to ensure continuous production/service consistent with established standards while managing a full team of Lab Techs, Administrators, and Team Leaders.
General Job Duties
Directs the development, implementation , enforcement and reporting of quality control systems and programs to enable the company to consistently satisfy its current/future product ...
The Stability Team Leader is responsible for the delivery of Ongoing Stability for licensed products manufactured in the local factory. This must be delivered according to pharmaceutical GMP requirements, the global Post Approval Stability Policy, global Ongoing Stability SOPs and to the satisfaction of the local QP team (Release Pharmacists) who are accountable to the Regulatory Authorities.
The role holder is responsible for the management of the Ongoing Stability team, the laboratory (and ...
Contract assignment for our client in Salt Lake City, UT
Looking for a Pro/E designer who has recent experience with:
Pro/E, CREO or Wildfire 5
Job duties include:
Updating redline drawings and making format updates.
Creation and modification of mechanical engineering drawings using CREO CAD software.
Archiving of source engineering documentation and data in a Windchill database.
Must be proficient with Creo(Pro/Engineer) CAD software ...
Our client is small, unique Pain Management and CNS organization specializing in niche therapeutic products in the therapeutic areas of Neurology and Pain Management. Currently selling a unique CNS compound, OUR CLIENT RECENTLY HAD A VERY NOVEL AGENT APPROVED BY THE FDA FOR CHRONIC PAIN. IT IS THE FIRST PRODUCT OF ITS KIND AND CARRIES SOME VERY UNIQUE BENEFITS TO IT. As part of our Clients efforts to expand their specialty sales force, they are looking for the best of the best talent. If you ...
Nov 6 -
Salt Lake City
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Salt Lake City, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.